Monday, April 13, 2009

I had bought these baby phat shoes..and now i didnt want them and gave them to my mother?

My mom is 50 and she was just wondering can old people where them baby phat shoes..


I say it doesnt matter... i think she looks good in them.. and barely looks 50

I had bought these baby phat shoes..and now i didnt want them and gave them to my mother?
maybe you tell her when she wears them they%26#039;ll be called old-phat shoes. I don%26#039;t see how it makes a differences but it does to her so she%26#039;ll prolly wear %26#039;em like they are not hers and that%26#039;s just not cute!





Don%26#039;t force her let be be comfortable in what she wants to wear :)
Reply:Yes she should wear them.......................My mom%26#039;s hot too ...she is 52



peeling skin sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment